Govt. Shyamlal Pandaviya College, Morar, Gwalior seeks to be a learning centre of high academic standards with more and more access, equity, excellence and employability by using all high quality modes of learning and platforms to be provided for overall development of students.
- Cater the needs of high quality education without any discrimination on any ground with the help of learner-centric pedagogies and to help with all possible means to underprivileged and differently able students: Keep the faculty updated and encourage them to be research centric and to encourage the use of contemporary.
- Value based holistic teaching and learning by integrated traditional knowledge with advance practices of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) tools for teaching-learning and skill enhancement through various vocational courses with industrial interaction as per the new education policy.
- To provide continuous training programs and participation in extracurricular activities. Sports, Cultural, Literary and N.C.C./ N.S.S. personality development and career guidance along with continuous interaction with society for its awareness and betterment.
GOALS TO BE ACHIEVED
- To focus on self evolution, accountability, autonomy and innovation in college to achieve excellent center of learning.
- To develop conductive teaching -learning environment and ensure personal and professional growth of students.
- Enhancing thinking of students towards research and creation of new knowledge.
- Empowering women student through education and training program.
- Increases employability and entrepreneurship skill in students for their bright future.